- getting the poop scared out of me nightly. I am always on high alert and sometimes the smallest noise will make me jump right out of my skin... but it makes me laugh like crazy, afterwards. I kill me.
- naked tanning, without even the boyfriend to bother me. I listened to Spice Girls and wiggled my toes and laid in all kinds of unflattering positions to try and get an even base coat.
- Living Dead in Dallas. I STILL haven't gotten to see TrueBlood Season 2, but I've been holding onto the book for a while. Finally did it, start to finish in about three nights. I love reading until my eyes hurt, and I'm so tired I fall asleep as soon as I hit the light. Also <3sookie stackhouse. Need to start looking for Eric/Bill/Sookie three-way fanfics immediately.
- serving lunch and dinner to myself. I sit with a placemat, cloth napkin, glass carafe of ice water, and vase of flowers. I even serve myself dessert... apple crumb pie from Mrs Blake a la mode with a scoop of B&J's Creme Brulee. Que magnifique!
- Super Mario Galaxy 2. After dinner I usually hole up in the blue room with the Wii and play as much Mario as I can stand. There's so much Yoshi, it literally makes me squeal.
- All of my animal friends: Frank the squirrel, Joey (the name I give to every chickadee that comes to the seed), the curious raccoon who comes to Hoover up the seed after a long day of pecking and rips up MY TRASH AND RECYCLABLES! (still needs a name), Fred and Ethel the Northern Cardinals, the family of turkeys that plod through my garden (also unnamed...all five of them). Love feeling like *i* am the one in an exhibit which they come to visit and gawk at.
"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more." - Albus DumbledoreReal Name:
Mar 1 1900
( . )( . )+(__|__)
This member is elite.